Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Toki no Shizuku

Right through our third spring,
blessed with a gorgeous summer
we had a cowardly little romance.
In the unreliable autumn we nestled together
kissed through the long winter
and together walked the blank map.
You cried,
'the world of doubts we all hold, damages our hearts badly'
It's now my earnest wish,
that you live without ever losing your pure heart.
Left to carry the burden, left to carry the burden
of the strength to go on in your heart,
and the door of sadness on your delicate back
the drops of time, do you see, how they fall
Are we crying? Or laughing?
Looking at us as we are now, I don't know.
Don't forget what you're feeling,
the drops of time, do you see, how they fall
On the morning you took off,
with clothes and a bag I'd never seen at your side
I wanted to try to behave as usual
When seeing you off, I deliberately made merry
and swallowed the goodbyes on the way home, unable to hold it in, I cried.
I feel like my heart is going to run dry
with the broken news, and the time away I passed by quickly
Everything went before my little dream,
I feel like I'm going to freeze
in this pain raining down on my shoulders
Will nothing change? Are you hurt?
I'll never reach you.
Don't forget what you're feeling,
the drops of time, do you hear, how they whisper
Left to carry the burden, left to carry the burden
of the strength to live in your heart,
and the sad door on your delicate back
the drops of time, do you see, how they fall
Are we crying? Or laughing?
Looking at us as we are now, I don't know.
Don't forget what you're feeling,
the drops of time, do you see, how they fall
Ésta canción no es de L'Arc, tampoco de TETSU69, mucho menos de HYDE, Acid Andoid o S.O.A.P. (sí, posiblemente yo solo me entienda lo que estoy diciendo n_nU), sino que la canción es de los GLAY, y por ahí algunas personas (Neko XD) piensan que el grupo es nefasto y malo, pero no lo es. Solamente que sus canciones son un poco más superficiales que las de L'Arc, pero igual de tristes y deprimentes n_nU.
La canción la escribió el líder del grupo, pero debido a la poca información de GLAY que poseo, no sé la historia de ésta canción, aunque Takuro-san es el que escribe la mayoría de las canciones de GLAY XD... no tiene otra cosa qué hacer, supongo.
Aún así, yo admiro a Takuro por las miles de letras que ha compuesto y que le han quedado lindas, entre otras tristes. Me gusta su manera de componer y pienso que en realidad, no debería de echarle bronca a los L'Arc solamente por ser rivales XDDDD, pero bueno... cada quién.
Mi hermano y yo nos deprimimos con la canción n_nU... nos pegó algo duro, pero... eso es porque todavía no han leído Missing you XDDDD.

2 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anonymous dijo...

Jetta Knex

Una canción nostálgica. Aunque no se sepa la historia detrás, si es bastante triste.

^ ^ Andas melodiosa, Mar.

Saludos!

^ ^ TE AMO LEO!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous dijo...

Genial entrada, Mar, me gusta que quieras mantener esto actualizado, ya quisiera tener yo el tiempo que tú tienes ^^. Sigue así de responsable con el blog ^_^

No me pareció tan triste como la otra, pero me pareció bueno, de todas formas. Buen gusto para las líricas, no lo dudo y lo repito, genial Mar, como siempre ;)

¡Saludos!
[L&J]
¡TE AMO!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home